Echo Hard Water Filter
The Hard Water Filter is an optional pre-filter, designed to be placed outside any Echo Water™ Machine. The Hard Water Filter is installed directly onto the inlet source waterline. This filter decreases the total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water, prolonging the life of your Echo Water™ Machine. It is recommended that you replace the Hard Water Filter every six months for maximum efficiency.
- 20 micron filtration
- Dimensions: 2 inches x 10 inches
- Made in the USA
- Fits directly into the waterline
- Softens hard water
- Perfect for a 3rd or 4th stage of filtration
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
- Operating Temperature: 33 – 100°F (0.6°C – 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi (689 kPa)
- Estimated Life: 6 months or 500 gallons (1893 liters) depending on water quality and flow rate
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the filter placement.